Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday in bagdom

Ok, so I started this gorgeous light blue princess messenger bag. (my that's a lot of adjetives). I am part way through and realize that I can't make it the way I had envisioned in my mind. bummer. So it is sitting on the shelf waiting for inspiration to strike me. I am crazy that way a lot. I don't use patterns and my creative juices go wild; then I hit a brick wall of design. Anyway, I'm glad that there is more to life than bag design! Yesterday I took the girls and met my husband at a park by the bay. We had a lovely picnic, other than the sea gulls and bees, and the girls played for quite some time at the playground. When my hubby had to go back to work we walked out on the pier. The pier tends to provoke an unlimited number of questions from my girls. "Why is the water green?" "Can we catch fish?" "Can we swim in it? (absolutely not), etc. I just love watching the pelicans and seagulls as they attempt to find lunch. Anyway, I hit a thrift store on the way home. I was totally exhausted upon entering the house. How could such a lovely outing be so tiring? Oh well, it's worth it to see my girls' happy faces and knowing that they will not fight me about going to bed.
Today is a new day. I shall attempt to take better pictures of my bags for my shop. I will be patient with my girls (even though I know my two year old was just digging her finger in lip gloss). And, I will thank my God for having another day in His hand.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! my life seems to be made up of brick walls. I have so many unfinished projects, it's ridiculous. Every once and a while I get the urge and finish a bunch of things but that's pretty rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...sounds like you had one of MY days! LOL Glad you had a nice day at the park!

    Love ya dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...if you can trust me with your blogger password for about 10 minutes, I will be more then happy to give your blog the look you want using http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com We can talk via Facebook if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete