Monday, March 9, 2009

Check out my bags (not eyes)


Hi world! This is officially my first blog. Yippee. I am 36 years old and have 3 daughters. We live in an undisclosed tropical area of the US. I have dreamed for years of being a writer, but alas, have become a wife, mother, and seamstress. No complaints, you cannot call my life boring. I mean, I have a scar on my leg from being stuck by a fresh water sting ray in South America. Not many people can boast of that. Now I would say that being a mom is the most fluctuating job ever. You never know from one day to the next what you will be called upon to deal with. I homeschool my two older girls (7, 6) and my 2 year old just bugs us and makes us laugh. We recently moved to our present location in January. So we are still learning the ropes where we are and meeting people.

I am also starting a business on etsy.com. I make gorgeous shopping/tote bags out of upolstery fabric. These are fantastic for taking to the beach, soccer practice, or the grocery store. They are durable and washable. I am raising money to pay for my braces with the sales of these bags. Check them out today at http://www.3anniemouse3.etsy.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...Welcome to the blog world! If you want a really pretty blog, you can get free stuff from

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds

    If you need some help with it feel free to get in touch with me via facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Anita, I am very new to all of this. I think I'll stick with the green for awhile; at least until I'm feeling adventurous.

    ReplyDelete